tirsdag 10. august 2010

My place...

Enter the.... *drum-roll* entrance!















Living-room (high ceiling, 9 feet)



















































The kitchen. Btw, it does not look spotless like this often ;)


























Hallway
































"Study" where I spend time playing my guitars, reading books, listening to music...



























Storage room "behind" the study. Other side of the room was to messy to show in photo (!)
















Bathroom (it is bigger than it looks, but it was kinda difficult to get a decent picture)














Bedroom




























So this was the "tour" of my apartment! I also have another storage-room one floor down where I keep my bicycle skis etc. etc. I decided not to take a picture of it, that also goes for the carport for my old Audi (relax..it`s just a carport).
As I wrote as a comment to one of the pictures above I do not keep my apartment this tidy at all times. Or, I would like to...but it is impossible :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar