tirsdag 24. august 2010

Back @ work

Wow..hard to believe how fast 3 weeks can pass. Besides doing some work on the pier in Eiksund (picture will follow....when I get around to it!) my vacation this year was mostly filled with exercising (hey...I`ve reached my 600 mile-on-the-bike-goal thank you very much!! and its still August!). I was without my car for almost 2 weeks, but had it serviced last week, it cost me a small fortune. The car is now working...FOR NOW!
My family cleaned up around the boathouses at lake Vatnevatnet, and it looks so much better. Next year we will have a power shovel to do some landscaping. I`m sure it will turn out great.

My company is now laying people off, and although I`m in the clear for now, it is not certain what the future will bring..so I`ve been trying to save as much money as possible for a few months now (besides the accidental guitar-purchase (!). If I manage to save enough, I hope I can travel next year. I reeeeally want to go to the US next summer. Hard to believe it`s been 2 years since last time.. and I would like to go to the Alps on a skiing-trip with my cousin.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar