onsdag 1. desember 2010

December...and it is freeeezing cold....

Brrr...for the past ten days it has been freezing cold here with temperatures as low as -17! It hasn`t snowed in this period, so I hope it will change soon so we get lots of snow for Christmas!







I did go skiing on Saturday and Sunday, and it was a refreshing experience :)
I`ll have to decide whether or not to go tonight, but it is so much fun, so I`ll probably go skiing for an hour or two.

I`m planning on taking a day or two off this coming weekend, so I can make it a "mini-vacation". It has been really hard to get up in the morning and go to work this week. So, hopefully a couple of extra days off will give me some extra energy!
Also, I have to buy Christmas-gifts... I am not looking forward to go shopping!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar