lørdag 15. mai 2010

To the Mountains

A new day, a new hike!

Today the weather was really nice. 14C and sunny, so I thought to myself that instead of going on a biketrip, I`d better hike up a mountain.
Not to worry, I won`t make a habit of it, but it is really good exercise.


Summit!

















Ørsta













When I got back to the car I turned on the radio, and the song that was being played was "To the Mountains" by Bigbang! What are the odds!!!!

Today is also summit-day for Karsten Holstad, one of my dads friends who is in Nepal trying to climb Mt. Everest.
http://www.summitclimb.com/new/default.asp?linktype=r&nid=133#14may

Good luck Karsten!

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm so jealous Sir Tommy. I think the town you live in is beautiful. I would love to visit it someday. That's so awesome that you hiked up the mountain. Keep going!

    SvarSlett